- Students must provide a valid BC Learners Drivers License or Drivers License, including foreign driver’s license before the first lesson. students must carry their license at all times during training.
- Fees: $70 per 1.5 Hour;
• Each driving lesson is 90 minutes
• Each road test session is a minimum of 2 hours
• Each driving lesson is 90 minutes of practice time
2.a- If you wish to cancel a driving lesson, we require 24 hours notice otherwise a cancellation fee of $50 will be assessed.
- We offer individual in-car training only. No other student will be in the vehicle during your lessons.
- you may arrange to use one of our driver training vehicles for your road test, for a minimum of 2 hour charge of $120. This includes a minimum of 1 hour of practice time before the roads test. Standby road tests are a minimum of two lessons fee.
- Each lesson consists of a minimum of 90 minutes practice time, plus 5 minutes to review your progress and book your next lesson.
- Note: for cancelling a road test appointment made by Access Driving School, we require 72 hour notice, as we must notify ICBC. Failure to give Access Driving School insufficient notice may result in the student having to pay a $25 Road Test Cancellation Fee to ICBC.
- -Payment must be made no later than the end of each driving lesson or road test session. There will be no refund for driving lessons or road test sessions that have taken place. If the student has pre-paid for driving lessons or a road test session, there will be no refund given in case of insufficient notice of cancellation( See 2.a above).
- Road Test can ne book either by the student or by Access Driving School . All students must sign Consent and Release form before Access Driving School may book a road test on their behalf. Students must be in an active training program, taking driving lessons for a road test to be booked by Access Driving School , or Access Driving School reserves the right to cancel any road test appointment if the student is not ready.